In-Year Admission Arrangements
At St. Paul’s CofE Primary School, we co-ordinate our own in-year admission arrangements. Therefore, if you would like your child to attend our school outside the normal admissions round (i.e. for requesting a place in Year R) you should apply directly to us. Information on how to apply is provided below. Please contact the school if you would like any of this information, including the application form(s), in a hard copy format.
- Please complete the in-year admission form that can be found below and the supplementary information form (SIF) only If you are a member of staff at St. Paul’s Primary School applying for a place at the school for your child. Please email your form(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition to the form(s), you should also provide evidence of your address. The following documents are permissible: Council Tax Bill, Signed Tenancy Agreement or Solicitor’s letter confirming completion of purchase AND one of the following – Recent Utility Bill, Benefits Statement, or Bank Statement.
- If your child is new to the UK, please provide the date they arrived on pg.1 of the form and attach evidence of this. If your child is a British Citizen, please attach evidence of their passport, any visas, and relevant Home Office documentation
Outcome of the application:
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application within 10 schools days if possible, but 15 at the latest. If you application is unsuccessful, we will provide the reasons for refusal and the process for making an appeal.
- We will notify the Local Authority of every application and outcome as soon as possible but within 2 working days at the latest.
- Please note that your child cannot be placed onto a waiting list without making an application.
Surrey County Council manage appeals for school places at St. Paul's. Please follow this link for information on what admissions decisions you can appeal against, and how to lodge an appeal https://www.surreycc.gov.uk/schools-and-learning/schools/admissions/appeals/making-a-appeal/your-right
Please see below for our Policy Statement, Admissions Criteria, Registration Form and Supplementary Information for Staff.
Please click on any file to view directly in this site, or to download, please right click and select "Save target as".
All documents are supplied in Adobe Acrobat format - the free viewer can be obtained here
Admissions Policy Statement - To be read in conjunction with the relevant year's Admissions Policy