Edit pref link Consent Preferences St Paul's C of E Primary School
Search ×

Parental Support



A Winter Lifeline - Surrey Crisis Fund


Addtional Children's Mental Wellbeing Support from Kooth 

Kooth Poster

Parent Information



Additional Adult Mental Wellbeing

Mind Matters IAPT Talking Therapies


Adult Well-being

Online CBT, free and easy to self-refer

IESO Digital Health

Online counselling and well-being for adults - counsellors experienced to support parents with a child with SEN. 


Tips to help with anxiety and a range of well-being tools including how to combat sleep problems, anxiety or stress

Every Mind Matters

Free 24 hour listening support 

Samaritans - call 116 123


Crisis texting support service

Text "SHOUT" to 85258 


If you feel down or that you've hit a brick wall

CALM - Campaign against living miserably

0800 58 58 58 

Or you can chat virtually via the website


Walk in clinics for people experiences a mental health crisis - they also have virtual clinics running currently

Woking Safe Haven

Domestic Abuse support - Your Sanctuary

01483 776822 also online chat available

Your Sanctuary


Child Well-Being


Kooth provide a number of online counselling services for young people.


CYP Haven are providing a telephone service for parents and young people to access support during lockdown. Please see the link for the number and hours of service.

CYP Haven

There is a variety of information on the Young Minds website. They also have a messenger 

Young Minds Crisis Messenger

Supporting Children and Young People, Wellbeing & Mental Health Brief

Emotion Coaching - Developing positive behaviour through Emotion coaching


How many of these outdoor adventures can you tick off?

National Trust 50 Things To Do Before You're 11 and 3/4

Keep an eye out for activites on Families online


Family Life Guide

How about you try and earn some Blue Peter badges to help you get free entry into some brilliant attractions!

BBC Blue Peter

Canal and River Trust - Explorers

BBC Proms 




Free School Meal Eligibility and Other Benefits


If your financial situation has changed recently and you think that you could be eligible for benefits, there are some important steps for you to follow:

If your income has decreased, you must contact HMRC to update them on your change of circumstances:

Follow the link below for further information:


If you already qualify for Child or other Tax Credits, or think that you may qualify, then contact the HMRC to report your change of circumstances:

You can do this online:

Gov UK - Report changes that effect your tax credits

Or by phone or post: 

Tel: 0345 300 3900

Tax Credit Office
HM Revenue and Customs
United Kingdom

If you think that you may qualify for Free School Meals, please complete this form and email to St Paul’s school using the address: parents@st-pauls-addlestone.surrey.sch.uk.in time for return to school on 3rd September.  A report will then be run, to check eligibility.

If you have already completed a form and have been informed that you don’t currently qualify, please check your circumstances with the criteria below.


  • Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
  • Income support
  • Income based Jobseeker's Allowance (IBJSA)
  • Income related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA)
  • Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
  • The guarantee element of Pension Credit
  • Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by HMRC
  • N.B. If you receive WORKING TAX CREDIT you do NOT qualify even if you receive child tax credit and your income is below £16,190
  • Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)


  • Is your child a looked-after child (LAC)? i.e. in the care of, or provided with accommodation by an English local authority?
  • Has your child ceased to be looked after by the local authority because of adoption,
  • a special guardianship order, a child arrangements order or a residence order?
  • FOR PUPILS IN YEAR GROUPS RECEPTION TO YEAR 11 Are either or both parents regular members of HM Forces and designated as personal category 1 or 2 (PStat Cat 1 or 2), in the armed forces of another nation and stationed in England or in receipt of a child pension from the Ministry of Defence?

If you still consider that you should be eligible, then please email the school on the address above. We will ask for a digital copy of your proof of eligibility. e.g Tax Credit letter or Universal Credit letter.


Runnymede Food Bank

Runnymede Borough Council (RBC), in partnership with the Runnymede Foodbank, can provide Foodbank parcels for families in need and are there to help.

The Runnymede Foodbank is fully operational, 7 days a week, and anyone in financial distress, can call the council on 01932 83 83 83 and they will organise a Foodbank parcel to be delivered or just follow the link below:

Runnymede Food Bank

A quick contact link is here: 

Runnymede. Food Bank Contact Us

If you feel that you are in need of extra support, please contact the school office and we can do an e-referral on your behalf.










    St. Paul's Church of England
    Primary School
    School Lane
    KT15 1TD



Menu Links

   Parents Pages
   Curriculum & Learning
   Extended Services
   Cookie Policy
   Contact Us

Mission Statement

Growing, Learning, Succeeding

At St Paul's we will ignite a passion for life and learning in every member of our school community by providing the best possible education, where children and adults grow through our core values rooted in FAITH and will confidently succeed through the strength and love of God.

Proverbs 22:6 ‘Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.

Copyright 2023 St Paul's CofE Primary School | Site by Solution One Media
Back To Top